Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Movie: Harold and Kumar Going to White Castle

Can you tell that we were just watching one movie after another? The next "project" is to catch up on the past 3 seasons of Alias. :D

Your typical slap stick comedy type movie. Some jokes were more crude than others. More hubby's (ex-sailor!) taste than mine. Built-in sequel "Harold and Kumar going to Amsterdam."

Speaking of which, I wasn't aware that White Castle Burger Joint is a real place in the South and East. :D I thought it's just something made up. Great advertisement for White Castle Burger. Hehehe. If there's one around I'd want to try it at least once. :D Although some gal that roommie knows said it's not that good. Anyone ever been to White Castle??