Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Movie: Village

Another good thing about being unemployed. I can be at the door of Blockbuster Video right when they opened on Tuesday morning to nab the new movies that come out that day. That's about all I can say about being unemployed...

Not a bad movie. Very similar to Signs. You were really looking at the thrill effect through out the movie. There's really one way to end the movie Signs. There was 10 minutes left of the movie. The aliens HAD to be defeated. It was a convenient ending. Although why aliens of superior intelligent (judging by the fact that they can do intergalactic travel) failed to do a oh so slightly more thorough research about this substance that covers about 3/4 of earth was beyond me.

Again, Village was a movie very similar to Signs, watch it for the thrill factor and don't think too much into it. I didn't see the twist coming, which is good. I am slow like that; it allows me to enjoy my movies more. :) Hubby said he figured it out half way. Glad he didn't tell me. Regardless, we enjoyed the movie.