Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Movie: The Forgotten

I like the movie, I guess. I guess it was not unlike "Signs," you kinda figured out there's only one way the movie can end. Lots of excitment during the middle of the movie. I was expecting a more spectacular ending but that didn't happen, kinda hard given the nature and time constraint of the movie. I do like it that the trailer/preview didn't give away too much. Well, it had to give away a certain amount to lure you to watch the movie. I think they did a good job by not showing you a 15 minute abstract of the entire movie. It's not a bad movie to watch if you have the time.

Note: Hubby liked it, although he didn't think he would before we started watching the movie. *rolls eyes*

Tomorrow: Cellular