Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Movie: A Day Without a Mexican

What a STUPID movie!! Don't get me wrong. I have lot of respect for the guy (guys?) who produced this movie to make a statement/political statement/send a message to as many people as possible, but it's just dragged on for sooooo LOOOOONNNGGGG. It's not exactly a very complicated plot. Granted, I wasn't expected the normal Hollywood style lots of actios, lots of explosion, but gee, can you really sit there for TWO hours and watch a movie about nothing but Mexicans were gone. I mean, we GOT the message after the first 45 mins... Even HUBBY, who has a longer attention span than me, had to fast forward the movie just to get it over with.

If anything, it did make me want to go for a big, juicy carnitas burrito afterward.