Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, February 25, 2005

Bay Area II

It's been three weeks since the move. That means we'll be able to see our new, custom-ordered couch in no more than 5 (yes, I said FIVE) weeks.

And hard as it may be to admit it, I'm starting to fall in love with Silicon Valley. And that's NOT because every well-known tech company under the sun has an office here (Netgear, ATI, Ebay, Yahoo, Google... where's Craig located, you know, the Craig from Craig's list...). It's all TOO nice to be able to drive no more than 20 mins any way to get to some type of Chinese stuff (groceries, sweets, mangas, videos). I am LOVING it here!

And there are also LOTS of Prius here. I can't wait to get my own. T.T (<- that's the emoticon for tears streaming down my face, btw). Maybe they'll have more COLOR selections for 2006??!!! What's with the different WHITE and different PEARL and different SILVER colors? It's a CAR! I'm not trying to paint my wall here.

Oh, and one more interesting and noticeable "phenomenum" in the bay area. The green lights are long enough for about 4 (FOUR) cars to pass and the yellow lights last for about 3 seconds. I WONDER WHY SO MANY PEOPLE RUN THE RED LIGHTS??!!!

Now I just need to find a bay area blogger list to get onto. ^_^