Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Movie: First Daughter

Kinda kiddy-ish. I guess it's really aimed at audiences a tad younger than me. (Do not read on if you don't want to find out about the twist in the movie. As if, right? ;) I think the fact that the boyfriend turned out to be a secret agent was kinda cute. Yeah, wasn't that big of a twist. Many would probably argue that they've seen it coming a mile away, but I am slow like that. :)) Which is good, cause it makes movies more enjoyable for me. ^_^ The guy who played the boyfriend/bodyguard was kinda cute. :) So was the big black secret service. Let's just say I won't kick him out of bed. ^_^

Didn't like the ending much that it hinted there might be possibilities of the relationship going on. Same thing with "The Prince and I," I think sometimes, even in movies that's aimed at younger audiences, it doesn't hurt to be more realistic that certain romances, are just unattainable. It's not always necessary to have a "happy ending."