Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Blogging and I

I havent' been blogging much lately, as evidenced by Hubby kind reminder, "You haven't blogged in over a week!~~~" said with whiney voice and pouty face, sounding very disappointed every time he checked my blog. I must say, even coming from my Husband (as Chinese would say, "The florist says the flowers smell good" -- doesn't count), I felt very flattered every time I heard that. :)

To me, blogging is a creative process. And in order for a creative process to take place, certain criterias must be met (I'm a picky person!): time of the day (preferrably in the evening), location (living room or bedroom), number of individuals in the house (I prefer to blog when I am alone). In addition to all of the above, I also prefer blogging from the laptop, over the desktop. I tend to think better when I am not stuck in a straight back chair. So the death of my beloved Sony Vaio laptop didn't help much on the blogging end either. And the night shift job for the last three weeks had effectively took out all my precious blogging AND movie-watching time. :~(

BUT, good news to my loyal readers (?), my brand spanking new, top of the line Gateway M700 laptop shall arrive in my new house (rental :( next Tuesday and Parsoni, the avid blogger, shall, therefore, return. :)