Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Movie: Shall We Dance?

I'll give it a B-. Not much I want to comment on this movie, except for the fact that it based on a Japanese comedy by the same name made in 1995. I have an issue that they (the US version) decided to give the audiences that little tid-bit (that it's based on a Japanese movie) at the BEGINNING of the movie and along with it they had exerpts (pretty much the entire movie) from the original Japanese version. Ugh. It's like giving you a summary of a story you were about to read. What's the point? Granted, it's not exactly a detective story that has lots of twists and such, but still. I hate, hate, HATE getting a run down of a movie I'm about to watch. Grrrrrrr.