Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, March 21, 2005

My Blog

It has came to my attention that couple pals of mine actually hit my blog occasionally. Finding that out was short of mortifying. Not that there's anything on here that I don't want them to see. Quite the opposite, there is nothing here to read. I wish I could say "this is a blog about nothing" and still be as successful as Seinfeld. It takes a certain type. What started out as an affort for more substantial entries had turned into a blog of mindless rambling. To think that any one other than (1) hubby and (2) unsuspecting victims who were querying for how to grow/transplant/kill/picture of banana tree would actually voluntarily come here and suffer through my rambling. Well, folks, I'm touched.

For that, I'll try my darnest to put stuff with substances on here, maybe, perhaps. :)