Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, July 17, 2004

My Blog, *sniff* *sniff*

I haven't been writing for a while mainly because I was discouraged for having only TWO readers. :D That and I realized inputting multiple entries everyday is taking away a good chunk of my life, its about all I do after work and before I go to bed. The other day I actually read a REAL book!!  This one:

cover

And my husband merely entertain me by allowing me to buy it but never expected me to open it up and read it once we get home, just like the many other books I have -- some solely for collection purposes. :D

Amazingly (even to myself!), I read a short story in it the very first day I bought it home. I've forgotten what a book smells and feels like and it was a pleasant experience. :) It was a short story by one of my all time favorite science fiction writer Nancy Kress called "Es-Ej." And I enjoyed the story a lot. :)

That said, you've (who?) probably noticed that most of the pictures are missing from my blog. *sniff* *sniff* Yeah, the server that has been hosting my pictures is going down, permanently. Until hubby and I move back to Sacramento and set up our own servers at home :))), I'm just going to be a lost soul.

It's been so long since I've been to blogger they've really changed the inside look of it, even has a button for posting pictures. Perhaps there IS a God after all? :) I've got LOTS of pictures to post now that I have a new 1.3 megapixel camera AND I've got it to work... well, sort of.