Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Our Memorial Day Weekend Trip

Over the memorial day weekend hubby and I decided to go back to Sacramento to check on our house, just to make sure all the walls are still intact, you know? :)) I've decided to take the cat with us too, I just don't have the heart to leave her in the apartment all by herself for 4 days. Last time we had someone come over to check on her she forgot to give kitty water. :(

As you all (people with cats) know, cats do NOT like travelling in a car. So she started making this very pathetic noise as soon as we started on the journey. Apprently hubby has a soft spot for that, so we decided to let the cat roam free in the car. Here's kitty decided that hubby's lap is a good spot:



Then she decided that she wanted to be in the driver seat when hubby was out pumping gas:



Check out our super duper cat tree in our house in Sacramento:



It's made by one of our wonderful neighbor basing on the 3D model that I made:



(The thing on the cat tree, if you squint, is the 3D model made by ME! I wish I had taken a better picture of my 3D model. :~(