Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, October 22, 2004

I Want My Pizza!! :((

Owing to my committment of keeping my blog clean and family-oriented (hahaha) I have refrained from using any inappropriate language to describe the situation. It's hard on a girl when she can't have the pizza of her choice on a Friday night.

Please look at my illustration underneath. (Can you just feel my desperation when I'll go through the hassle to draw a diagram to explain the situation?)



Here goes: Pizza Hut A won't deliver to North of Street A (and I live two blocks from street A) and Pizza Hut B won't deliever to East of Street B even though I am practically right OFF of Street B. I feel like Elaine in Seinfeld, perhaps they can deliver to the waiting SUV ON Street B... (Notice that my map is backward in the sense that South is UP. Leave it to a woman to draw a map...)

***
Correction: Pizza Hut A turned out to be a STEVE's Pizza that just took over an old number for Pizza Hut, but nonetheless still listed as Pizza Hut on Yahoo. Makes me feel better that I am not just out of the area of TWO Pizza Huts... Got to remember that it's a Steve's Pizza and STOP looking for it. :)

***
Countdown: 34 Days, 797 Hours.
Countdown at revision of blog: 33 Days, 784 Hours.