Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I Dreamed a Dream

I had a weird dream the other night. It went like this:

Hubby bought a new house in West Sacramento (a city between Sacramento and Davis; Davis is between Sacramento and Vacaville; and Vacaville is between Sacramento and San Francisco. I hope that makes some sense to some of you. :). I was gone running around with the roommie J so I never even saw the house until we moved in. I asked hubby how big the house is, he said 2,500 sq ft -- a tad smaller than the 3,000 s.f. I originally wanted but it looked very spacious and bright and has two story. AND the previous owner left all the furnitures behind because she ran out of the time packing. So I was going around the house trying to decide what to keep and what to throw/give away. They are very nice furnitures too. I thought I'd keep the dining room set but get rid of the living room set, the couch just wasn't my taste. Then two guys came to buy car parts from hubby. I didn't realize they turned out to be my cousin and this guy, Barry, whom I went to junior college with. While Barry and hubby were discussing details about the transaction, my cousin and I went to look around the house. We discovered this room that was full of cradles. All the walls were lined with two rows of cradles and two more isles in the middle of the room. Think library except replace the bookshelves ith cradles. I had to walk sideway in order to get into the room then discovered that there were babies in each of them and they were all sleeping. I suspected the woman drugged them to put them to sleep. The best we could make out of was that she took the daycare money from all the parents then ditched, which was also why she couldn't move her furnitures with her (parents would get suspicious at empty house. Although on hindsight what she made off of daycaring can't cover the furnitures she left behind :). Hubby and I then went to the management (real state agent?) place to try to hunt down the previous owners before the parents show up to pick up the babies.

I never get to see the master bedroom. :(

Strange dream huh?

***
40 days, 941 hours left.