Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Job Hunting

I tried to busy myself with job hunting and some house cleaning so I don't think about the husband obssessively. The whole job hunting process is short of depressing (I heard that a lot from others too, wonder why?). What I was doing in San Diego and absolutely loved doesn't pay remotely close to the same amount here in Sacramento. But I guess how can I expect to be paid what I deserve when I keep looking at jobs that I grossly over qualified for? I've asked the hubby multiple whether I can just stay home and be housewife, but the Asian greed for the big house, nice cars, and all amenities got the better side of me. I'm most likely going to work till 65 years old. Hahaha.

Check this out, I guess it can always be worse:



Photo credit: unable to locate. I nabbed it off a blog but lost the link. I apologize in advance if said blog owner happened to venture here.

***
47 days, 1128 hours.