Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's Day II

With the new slate and new page or new whatever you want to call it and that I've decided to return to blogging some more. It had really crossed my mind to clean up my blog some and give it more consistency. But after a few days of deep thought, I've realize that it is simply not possible. How can a person with so many random hobbies (and mind you, I don't pursue too much on any of them) have a consistent blog. I couldn't decide on a theme when I started this blog, I still can't. Perhaps I should rename it "Me, Myself, and Hubby" because it'll be about me, my rants and my random thoughts. =)

New Year's resolution (one simply can't blog on new year's day without talking about new year's resolution. I figured the sooner I get that out of the way, the sooner I can move on):

Weight lost, like every other woman in this country. I want to look HOT by summer time. (And if less than "every other woman" in this country wants to lose weight, well, some of them really should start giving this idea some long, hard thoughts.)