Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bay Area III

Yet another slow day at work, so I have decided to sit here and blog till everyone who'll sit and read my blog for more than 3 minutes to tears.

I never intend this Bay Area subject to go on part III. Then again, who plans on sequential blogs? It's not like a horror flick, in which you have to leave at least one monster undead in case you have the budget for the next sequel.

Fourth week in Bay Area. To quote the hubby, once you learn to overlook the fact that one may never been able to afford a house in this area (within reasonable distance, being defined as 60 miles), it's not a bad place to live in.

Still no words on the couch that was supposed to take 6-8 weeks. :~( Also no words on the chairs for the dining room which was supposed to come in 7-10 days (way past).

My cookies came yesterday but nobody was home so all I got was a yellow slip from UPS. :~( Or maybe it was FedEx or USPS, same difference.

I've only had my new Gateway M210 laptop for three weeks and I already need to send it back for repairing. The DVD drive is only reading every other DVD that I put in. This sucks. And their return policy was only for 15 days, not the regular 30. Else rest be sure, I'd be swapping it for the 12" Dell laptop.

Last but not the least, we seem to have less time in the Bay Area as compared to San Diego. :~( It seemed we always have time to go out and have some fun in the evening back in San Diego, but here, I had to start dinner as soon as I got home from work, and after some TV it's already bedtime. T.T Hubby and I need to learn to pace ourselves so we don't get burnt out or get onto each other's nerves. :D

Speaking of which, I'm contemplating maybe writing some relationship tips on my blog. Why not? There was never a theme to this blog and it's not like the subjects are not already scattered.