Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Japanese Grave Stone

I'll try to put some pictures on in the near future. Hubby has already set up BananaTreeHouse.net for me. :D Let's take a vote on whether I should fix all the broken pix from the past. Any one?

Check out these interesting looking Japanese grave stones. I particularly like the hippo in the 5th pic down, and the doremon in the 6th pic. Look also at the strange creature in the lower right hand corner of the last pic. I want! I want! Looks like there's a kitty one hiding in the left side too, behind the big "buddha."

Interestingly enough, I've seen statues like these in US for backyard or even indoor decoration. Wish this place will have a website to sell to oversea. Hehehe. Looks more creative than the brown bear cut out of a tree trunk!