Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Time for a New Mop? T_T

This is a completely stupid entry but it's important for me. As a woman (sexist as it might sound), I am very attached to some of my kitchen/cooking/cleaning wares. I am highly susceptable to advertisements on new products in this area, especially when the word "disposable" is included.

The only item I want to snatch from hubby that he brought into the marriage is his potato peeler, were things not work out between us. My "baby" was a sharp knife that I posses, until it was replaced by my new "baby" - a $5 bargain from the outlet that can cut anything like tofu (and if don't know what that is like, you should buy a brick of tofu today and try to cut it. No really, try it. Tofu is not that expensive).

But this blog entry is not about tofu, it's about, that's right, as the topic might have suggested, mop. I am highly distressed that upon finding the perfect mop -- Scotch Brite Butterfly map -- they have discontinued the product, leaving with the mop but no refills. T_T Perhaps I shouldn't jump to the conclusion that I'm stuck with a headless map. I did, afterall, find a picture of these mop heads on an Australian website...