Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Blogging No-No's

Oh my! After blogging for a whole year, I just discovered this list of 10 no-no's on Blogarama on what NOT to do if you want to build readership to your blog. To make a long story short, I must have done 8 out of the 10 on the list.

The very top one? Have a topic. I believe my very first entry said there is no theme to this blog. Seinfeld, by his own admission, said his show was a show "about nothing." Forgive me for trying to be the next Seinfeld. Of course it's only been a year, and I am, quite frankly, not seeing some 10,000 hits a day, who would have thought? I thought I'd have readship like that of Stephen King by now, while living out of my $2 million beach front house. To quote a Chinese saying: it's not that I don't have talent; people just haven't learned to appreciate it yet!

So I am contemplating revamping my blog, maybe separating it into different sections: personal rant, knick knacks, and others. And while I am at it, I can maybe even fix all the broken picture links from the past. They were only scattered over 3 different computers and over 5 directories. Not like it's a chore or anything. But now I am turning my hobby into a project. :~(