Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Kitty Translator

A while back I've read that some Japanese company (?) had invented these kind of dog collar that'll interpret what the barkings were suppose to mean.

Ugh. Much as I love my cat, I don't want to know what she has to say. I'm not sure what my cat has to say is necessarily warm and fuzzy like she is. I guess in a sense, I feel guilty towards my kitty. What if she ask me why I had her fixed? Granted, I chose to be child-free, but I didn't exactly poll her opinion before I took her to the vet. Okay, even if she was so protected she doesn't know what mating is exactly. What if she wants to know why she's always stuck with the same type of cat food? Or that I always forget to open up the shades for her when I go to work. What if she expresses that she doesn't like the fact that we move a lot, and make her endure the horrible car ride every time? Or worse, even if she doesn't complain, what if she starts to have a lot of requests in the future? It'll be like having KIDS!

No, thank you. I think things are just fine the way they are. Now that she and I cannot communicate. I can continue to tell myself that I'm being as good of a owner as I can and try my best to make her a happy kitty. :)