Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Game Addiction II

Hubby, being the cynic that he is, insists that the gal (boy?) who has 12 million points did not earn it fair and square. He said he/she must have found a "crack" somehow. Regardless, I am officially making calee7 my white whale and achieving 12m points in a stupid game my life goal. For that, all my dear, loyal readers must suffer with me, much like when Hubby was at sea. What do I mean by that? I shall record my daily score until I exceed calee. I sure hope the number after her nick is NOT her age (although it very well might be).

***

DAY FOUR
Goal: 12,676,297
Current: 20,246

At this rate, I ought to complete my goal in 7 years, instead of my original estimate of 10...

***
BM: How about getting your nurses hook on that too? XD