Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Game Addiction

So I discovered Gameblast.com and got sucked into this game called "Australia Wildlife Rescue." Just like many other stupid games that I've been addicted to, my enthusiasm last about 3 days because usually I can beat a game in 3 days. It wasn't that hard when that's all you do day and night when you are not eating, sleeping, and cooking for the hubby. After the defeat of the game came, of course, the withdrawal. So I searched the almight internet and tah da, I've discovered Africa Wildlife Rescue and Pacific Island Wildlife Rescue on the Nickelodeon website. So now I am playing games on the same website as hubby's 12-year-old nephew. At least most of the games are free. hahaha. Then I saw that this highest score at this game was some 12 million points. Being a very competitive person, I naturally made beating that score my next life goal. Oh, at a measly 5,000 pts a day, I should be able to achieve that in, oh, say 10 years. :D