Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Ikea Frenzy

Today I dragged hubby to Ikea and bought this lamp:



I stuck it on hubby's night table and it gives a nice, warm, yellowish glow that makes me very happy. :)

I loooove Ikea's products, and they have some funny commercials too! :) Funny thing: hubby refused to go to Ikea with me when we first moved into our new house for some obsolete reasons like "we can't afford their stuff." We went to our first Ikea in HONG KONG. Yes, that's right, Hong Kong. He wanted to lug everything back from Hong Kong. That's man for you alright. :D Now that we are in San Diego, we can go shop there as often as we want. :)

Two more lamps that on our shopping list when we move back to Sacramento:



I've been drooling over the hanging one for MONTHS now, but hubby said he couldn't figure out how to hang it up without drilling a hole in upstair's floor... so we'll have to wait on that one. (Have I ever mentioned that once hubby broke out his dremmel tools only to drill holes in an egg? If I don't know better I'd think he was a drunk college student :D But that's a different story for another time. :)