Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, July 17, 2004

A Walk in the Park

Woohoo! I made hubby called up ISP and obtained ftp username and password, therefore this site is revived!! :) Revived being I'll litter pictures all over it and they go dormant again. :D

Took some pictures around San Diego downtown because of my newly purchased RadioShack 1.3 megapixel camera. :))

I think my friend Helen might like this one:



My co-worker said this is hibiscus, state flower of Hiwaii. I looked at a couple of hibiscus websites, but all of the hibiscus in their pictures are more colorful and prettier than this one. :D

A group of girls at my work place decided to go for a walk at Seaport Village one day during lunch, so I took the liberty to take a few pictures. Check out these kites, they have these colorful, pretty, spiral ones, and they even have a FROG one!! Imagine that!!



On our way back to work, we saw a Japanese beetle (so said my all knowing co-worker):



S and I took the liberty to block a Mercedes from exiting the parking garage to take a picture of the beetle. XD