Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, December 06, 2004

My Life is, Once Again, Complete

This wireless internet thing is too cool. I am right now happily sitting at a food court inside a Westfield shopping mall blogging and web-surfing to my heart's contend. Some nice guy even walked by and told me there's an outlet that I can plug into. :D (Little does he know hubby has two extended battery in addition to the original one so I have about 10 hours of battery time. Still a sweet gesture from a stranger. Thank you, stranger!! If you happen upon this blog! :) And all this enjoyment for a low, low price of $3 per 24 hours (or $20 a month)!!! Being surrounded by internet and food -- my life's two greatest passion -- my life is now complete. :)