Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year's Wish List I -- The Dream House

Forget about New Year resolution. Let's just go straight to the new year's wish list. Most of them I probably won't get this year. I hope I'll get them sometime in this life time. At the very least, they give me reasons to get up in the morning to go to work (when I find one, that is).

Hubby and I found our dream house in Seattle. It's the Madison floor plan, a 2,598 sq ft house built by Harbour Homes. Click to view the floor plan for the lower floor, upper floor, and the master bedroom retreat option that I am going to get (assuming we move to Seattle, haha). Pay special attention to the two-sided fireplace between the master bedroom and the retreat AND the significant lower prices as compared to houses in San Diego.