Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Me, the Spoiled Child

Mike seems to think that adult cannot attain the pure happiness form like kids can (check out his blog). I beg to differ. My mental age is about 7 and I refuse to grow a day beyond that. :D Lately I feel particularly like a spoiled child -- the kind that goes home with a toy in their hand everytime they leave the house, those kind. Hubby bought me this couple of weeks ago:



It's name is Shiver, but I just call it "bear." I bring it to work with me and when things get remotely stressful I play with it. :D

Yesterday we went to Long's Drugs (where I saw the copy of "Man on Fire") and I fell in love instantaneously with this:



Today hubby went to Border's for his book seven of Stephen King's Dark Tower series, and I found this:



I just HAVE to have the sailor bear since hubby, too, is a sailor. Too bad it says "USS Ronald Reagan" on the bear and not hubby's boat. :(

All my loots together: