Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The New Look :D

I finally got tired of my old blog design. I guess all those broken links that I never got around to fixing didn't help matters much. One day I'll get around to adding the links and such back on.

I discovered another hilarious blog today while randomly blog-hopping (that's what I call the blogger.com link to other blogs). I am afraid to add links to my blog. No, not that they won't link back to me or anything, I rarely ask for a return link anwyay. But it seems that everytime I add someone to my link list, they stop blogging. Hmmmm. Could it be ME?

Anywhoo, new blog on the block:

The Good Fight...

Don't forget to click on that picture of the map that he has on his blog. Then follow to this link:

The World According to...

I'll try to put some of the pictures on here too... that is IF AND ONLY IF I ever get around to it...